Purely frivolous and perfectly harmless snark and admiration for all things stylish and royal.
I love that so many of you come here and really get this spirit: we can have fun, we can have a bit of snark, but it's all with love/admiration/whatever for these royals that we follow. In that spirit, just to make it official, these are the rules of commenting in the Order:
- Nobody looks good all the time, and nobody looks bad all the time. Equal opportunity praise and snark shall be offered up here.
- Not liking an outfit shouldn't have anything to do with one's personal feelings of like or dislike towards a royal. We all have a tendency to form personal opinions about these people, and sometimes they get quite strong. There are many places on the internet to attack royals you don't care for. This is not one of them.
- All opinions are welcome. You don't have to agree with me or with other commenters. Attacks, however, are not welcome. I'll also drop a reminder here that you can make your point without purposefully aggravating or scolding your fellow commenters - let's treat each other as friends.
- Comments that are not in this spirit, as determined by me, will be deleted without notice. I'll say it again: there are many places on the internet to pick a fight. This isn't one of them.
- Users that leave comments time and again that can not seem to comply with this policy will be prohibited from commenting on this blog.
- Unless otherwise noted in the blog or the comments, off topic comments are usually welcome - though if your topic will be covered in the near future, it may sometimes be deleted in favor of the larger discussion to come.
- And one last rule: let's avoid weight discussions, in either scale direction. Ditto pregnancy speculation. That's no fun at all.